北京口译家同声传译网,专业提供各类同传资讯,欢迎访问咨询。口译家同声传译网址:http://tongchuan.kouyijia.com/
These are exciting and worrying times. 既有令人兴奋的时刻,也有让人忧心的时刻。
Please, everybody be seated. 请大家就座。
Let me begin by thanking Nancy for the wonderful introduction. 首先感谢南茜的精彩介绍。
When it comes to 当谈到
Part of the reason is because 部分原因是因为
One sign that things are different is 情况不同的一个迹象是
That’s what I’ve come to talk about today. 这就是我今天要讲的内容。
Problems will be compounded by the fact that 问题会由于下面的情况而变得复杂,这种情况就是
It’s an honor to speak with all of you today. 非常荣幸今天能够对各位发表演讲。
This is a challenge we all face. 这是我们所有人都面临的一个挑战。
Those of you in this room helped make this progress possible. 正是在座各位,我们才取得了这一进展。
Today’s discussion was so rich, detailed and comprehensive that it is hard to summarize it. 今天的讨论内容丰富、详实、全面,要对其进行总结很不容易。
What we have achieved is of tremendous importance. 我们已经取得的成绩非常重要/至关重要。
let me express my gratitude to 我想对……表达我的感谢
I wish you every success 祝你成功
Let me conclude by saying that 结束演讲时,我想说。
play a major/significant role in 在…… 发挥着重大作用
I would like to start by acknowledging the organizers of this exceptional event, and thank themr the opportunity to speak with you today. 我首先要感谢主办方组织了这次出色的会议,感谢他们给我提供了这个机会和大家交流。
For those not familiar with 对于那些不熟悉……的人(朋友)
we have a long history of working with China 我们和中国打交道有着悠久的历史
It is our belief that 我们认为
I would like to extend my sincere thanks to 我想对……表达我诚挚的感谢
Let me make on additional point in closing 结束之前,我还想再说一点
The most important thing is 最重要的事情是
北京口译
家同声传译网,专业提供各类同传资讯,欢迎访问咨询。口译家同声传译网址:http://tongchuan.kouyijia.com/
(责任编辑:tysd001)